Bursaries for Welding in South Africa 2023: Are you looking for Welding bursaries in South Africa 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the various available bursaries to study Welding in South Africa 2023, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Welding bursaries in South Africa 2023.
Welding Bursaries for 2023
Welders use intense heat to fuse various metal components together, thereby forming a final product.
The average hourly pay for a welder is around R60.
If you are looking for Welding bursaries in South Africa, here are some options for you:
- Bridgestone Bursary
- Cape Winelands District Municipality Mayoral Bursary
- City of Cape Town Bursary
- Department of Correctional Services Bursary
- Drakenstein Municipality Bursary
- Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality Bursary
- Gibela Bursary
- Ratlou Local Municipality Bursary