Bursaries for Statistics in South Africa 2023: Are you looking for Statistics bursaries in South Africa 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the various available bursaries for Statistics students in South Africa 2023, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Applications are currently open for Statistics bursaries in South Africa 2023.
Statistics bursaries 2023 South Africa
Statisticians are responsible for collecting, processing and analysing quantitative data in order to make informed decisions. Statisticians produce reliable data, analysing the data to form a clear meaning and thereafter compiling practical conclusions from the data.
The average annual salary for a statistician is around R300 000.
Here are a list of bursaries and scholarships that fund Statistics and Statistical Science studies:
- Absa Fellowship/ Scholarship Programme
- ABSA Bank Bursary
- Absa Bursary
- Accenture Scholarship
- Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary
- Capitec Bank Bursary
- City of Cape Town Bursary
- Clicks Bursary
- Clover Pinnacle Bursary
- Department of Tourism Bursary
- Dept of Economic Development, Environmental Affairs and Tourism (EC) Bursary
- DSI-CSIR Bursary
- GrandWest Bursary
- Hulamin Bursary
- Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) Bursary
- ISFAP Bursary
- Milliman Scholarship
- Mpumalanga Provincial Government Bursary
- NESP Scholarship
- Oasis Bursary
- PSG Bursary
- Santam Bursary
- SARB Economics Bursary
- Sasol Bursary
- SIOC Community Development Trust (SIOC-cdt) Bursary
- Standard Bank Bursary
- Toyota South Africa Motors Bursary
- WAAW Foundation Scholarship
- Western Cape Provincial Treasury Bursary
That’s all on my list of bursaries to study Statistics in South Africa. I wish you success in your application.