South African Human Rights Commission Internships 2023 – Are you looking for South African Human Rights Commission Internships online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the South African Human Rights Commission Internships, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for South African Human Rights Commission Internships 2023. South African Human Rights Commission invites qualifying South African students to apply for its internship Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 29 September 2022 @ 15:00
- Location: North-West and Braamfontein
South African Human Rights Commission Internships 2023
South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The South African Human Rights Commission invites interested graduates to apply for an Internship position. Interns must demonstrate a commitment to human rights.
Admin Internships – Provincial office-North
- Administration / Secretarial Diploma
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant confidentiality requirements
- Understanding of general administration
Section 11 Committee Intern – Braamfontein
- Relevant Degree in Law and / Social Sciences
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant human rights legislation/laws
- Knowledge of human rights theory and practices
- Understanding of advocacy processes and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of basic research
NB: Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel, E-mail, and the internet) is a general requirement in all service fields.
- A monthly stipend of R7 332.02 is payable
- Duration of the internship is twelve (12) months
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
Kindly submit a one page cover letter, CV and academic record to email@example.com by 15h00 on 30 September 2022.
Quote Internship Admin on the subject line. Please note that candidates may be required to undergo competency assessments and subject themselves to security clearance procedures.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. Should you not hear from the Commission within one month after the closing date of the advert you should consider your
application unsuccessful. The SAHRC reserves the right not to make an appointment.
For further details on the position advertised, please visit the SAHRC website: www.sahrc.org.za
South African Human Rights Commission Internships 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for South African Human Rights Commission Internships 2023 online application is 29 September 2022 @ 15:00. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.