Sefako Makgatho University Internship 2023 – Are you looking for Sefako Makgatho University Internship online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Sefako Makgatho University Internship, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Sefako Makgatho University Internship 2023. Sefako Makgatho University invites qualifying South African students to apply for its internship Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 5 October 2022
- Location: Ga-Rankuwa, Gauteng, South Africa
Sefako Makgatho University Internship 2023
Sefako Makgatho Health Science University (SMU) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
10 internship positions at Sefako Makgatho Health Science University, Pretoria
Degree in Library Science/ Library studies (10 posts)
Inherent Job Requirements
- Graduates between the ages of 18 and 35
- Not studying full time, classes preferably after hours
- Must be a South African citizen
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates
- Have not participated in any learnership / internship programme
- Willing to sign a learnership / internship agreement with the SMU
Candidate must be available for a period of six (6) months
- Planning & organising
- Computer literate (MS Office Suite)
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Time management
- Good communication skills
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people (Client focus)
- Result focus Stress tolerant
Key Performance Areas
All the appointed interns will be given experiential learning in their allocated departments as mentioned above.
Assumption of duties: 15 October 2022, or soon thereafter.
Salary: A stipend of R5000 will be paid per month.
Applications from Employment Agencies will not be considered.
Please ensure all relevant documentation is attached to your application.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Typed applications (quoting the reference number) which should contain the following must be submitted:
- A detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter;
- Two (2) testimonials.
- Certified copies (not older than 6 months) of all academic records; or confirmation of completion.
- Certified copies (not older than 6 months) of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
- A certified copy (not older than 6 months) of your identity document (ID);
- Proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable);
- A copy of your driver’s licence (if applicable).
How to apply
These documents should be forwarded, for the attention of Ms MM Makgati, to the Human Resources Department, P.O Box 68, Medunsa, 0204 or e-mail applications in MS Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications may also be posted OR hand delivered to (place in an application box): Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, Human Resources Department, Clinical Pathology building, 5th Floor, Molotlegi street, Garankuwa.
Telephonic enquiries regarding conditions of service: (012) 521-4393.
The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Applicants who have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Sefako Makgatho University Internship 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for Sefako Makgatho University Internship 2023 online application is 5 October 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.