Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary 2023. Mercedes-Benz South Africa invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 14 October 2022
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary 2023
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary?
- Study at a University of choice
- Tuition fees, meals, accommodation and stationary are paid for
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12, with a 70% average / distinctions in Mathematics and/or Physical Science (engineering streams), for your most recent results. (Grade 12 mid-year results for current grade 12 learners, & final matric results for applicants at tertiary level)
- 65% average at tertiary level for the most recent semester results
- The first term/first semester results will form part of the selection process for those shortlisted candidates
Mercedes-Benz bursary requirements
Who can apply?
- South African Citizens
- Applicants who reside in the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd year students will have an added advantage)
- Anyone studying or intending to study in the following fields:-
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Software Development
- Finance/ Accounting
- Supply Chain/ Logistics
Who may not apply?
- Employees of Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies
How to apply
In your application, please include
- a CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- a certified copy of your Grade 12 mid-year results, or most recent full Tertiary academic record if you are currently at tertiary level
- a certified copy of your ID
Email address provided is for enquiries only. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Important: For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.
The closing date for the submission of applications for the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary is 14 October 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.