Khulisa Academy Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Khulisa Academy Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Khulisa Academy Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Khulisa Academy Bursary 2023. Khulisa Academy invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 30 October 2022
Khulisa Academy Bursary 2023
Khulisa Academy invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Khulisa Academy is inviting students to apply for the 2 year comprehensive training program/ bursary, for studies in High Performance Computing (HPC).
HPC refers to aggregating computing power to receive a higher performance than an average desktop computer or workstation. This is done to solve large problems pertaining to engineering, science, or business.
Khulisa Academy Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen (by birth)
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for Physical Science, Pure Mathematics, English, and IT-related courses
- You must be 18 to 24 years old
- You must be 18 to 30 years old (if living with a disability)
- You must be interested in High-Performance Computing or IT
- You must intend on studying at Khulisa Academy in Johannesburg
- You must be an Employment Equity (EE) candidate (preference will be given to female candidates)
- You must NOT be employed (part-time or full-time)
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other scholarship or bursary award from another company
- You must have completed Matric with a minimum result of 60% for Mathematics, Physical Science, English, and IT-related courses
- You must have completed a valid and recognised IT Diploma or University Degree or be in your final year of study
- You must have English as a second language
- You must be able to work under pressure
- You must have good interpersonal skills
- You must be self-motivated
How to Apply for Khulisa Academy Bursary
Download and complete the Khulisa Academy Bursary Application Form 2023 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document or Passport (certified copy)
- Recent ID photograph
- Latest exam results (certified copy)
- Latest academic transcript (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed (certified copy)
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter: stating why you should be awarded the bursary (including details about: your biggest passion, your strengths and weaknesses, as well as achievements)
- 2 contactable references who can recommend you (not family members)
- Parents or guardians proof of income: if employed – latest payslips with gross income and all other benefits
- Parents or guardians proof of income: if working in the informal sector – sworn affidavit stating the estimated gross monthly income
- Parents or guardians proof of income: if self-employed – audited financial statement
- Parents or guardians proof of income: if unemployed – sworn affidavit signed by parents/ guardians before a commissioner of oaths
- Parents or guardians proof of income: if pensioners – pension slip (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians divorce decree and details of any maintenance payments, if divorced
- Parents or guardians death certificate, if deceased
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Khulisa Academy Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Khulisa Academy Bursary 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for Khulisa Academy bursary 2023 online application is 30 October 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.