Northern Cape Provincial Government Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Northern Cape Provincial Government bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Northern Cape Provincial Government Bursary 2023, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Northern Cape Provincial Government Bursary 2023. Northern Cape Provincial Government invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 12 November 2022
Northern Cape Provincial Government Bursary
The Northern Cape Government creates laws for and provides services to residents within the Northern Cape province of South Africa. The Northern Cape Government work closely alongside the national government and municipalities within the province, to make sure that the citizens have access to services and facilities.
Northern Cape Provincial Government Bursary Funding
The Northern Cape Provincial Government, Office of the Premier, is inviting students from the Northern Cape, to apply for bursary funding for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Arts & Culture
- Data Science (BSc)
- Developmental Studies
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Human Settlements
- Information Technology / Information Systems (BSc or BCom)
- International Relations
- Local Government
- Marine Economy
- Mining, Minerals and Energy
- Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Rural Development
- Social Work
- Town and Regional Planning
- Transport Economics
- Transport Engineering
The bursary will NOT cover outstanding or pre-existing study debt.
Northern Cape Provincial Government Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the Northern Cape province
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old
- You must have completed Matric or must be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited higher education institution in South Africa
- You must be unemployed
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 55% for your current or most recent studies
- Preference will be given to students in financial need, with a strong academic record
How to Apply for Northern Cape Provincial Government Bursary
Download and complete the Northern Cape Provincial Government Bursary Application Form 2023 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Identity Document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results/ transcripts, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution (certified copy)
- Proof of registration and tax invoice or quotation (certified copy)
- Parents, guardians, spouse or co-debtor Identity Documents (certified copy)
- Parents, guardians, spouse or co-debtor proof of household income (certified copies):
- Affidavit or proof from Department of Labour, if unemployed
- Official SASSA document, if receiving a child grant or pension
- Latest financial statement and Tax assessment, if self-employed
- Death certificate, if deceased
- Marriage certificate, if married
- Divorce decree, if divorced
- Affidavit or confirmation from school principal, if parent is single
- Affidavit from legal guardian, if under the care of a legal guardian
- Legal documents from social worker or Department of Justice & CD, if an orphan or fostered child
Note: documents must have been certified within the past 6 months.
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
– Email: Bursary_Admin@ncpg.gov.za
(Insert the words “NCPG Bursary Application 2023” in the email subject line).
31A Angel Street
Northern Cape Provincial Government Bursary Closing date
The closing date for the submission of applications for the Northern Cape Provincial Government Bursary 2023 is 12 November 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Northern Cape Provincial Government directly:
Email: Bursary_Enquiries@ncpg.gov.za / Bursary_Admin@ncpg.gov.za / Bursary_Payments@ncpg.gov.za
For attention: The Student Affairs Administrators
Please do NOT contact Northern Cape Provincial Government if this bursary has already closed.