Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary 2023. Cape Agulhas Municipality invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 20 December 2022
Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary 2023
The Cape Agulhas Municipality is Africa’s southernmost municipality, situated in the Overberg District and surrounded by the Indian and Atlantic oceans which meet at L’Agulhas.
The Municipal Area covers the towns of Napier, Bredasdorp, Suiderstrand, L’Agulhas, Struisbaai, Arniston, Elim, Klipdale and Protem, covering an area of over 2,400 km2. The Municipality’s administrative is based in Bredasdorp.
The Cape Agulhas Municipality will be awarding bursaries to students within the following fields of study:
- Business Studies
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Information and Communication Technology
- Legal Studies
- Public Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Electro Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Marine Biology
- Town and Regional Planning
- Community Development
- Community Safety
- Arts and Culture
Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Reside within the Cape Agulhas Municipal area
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Household income (parents/ guardians) of no more than R20 000 00 per month
How to Apply for Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary
Students who meet the minimum eligibility requirements and would like to apply, must do so by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic progress report, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance from your tertiary institution
- Tertiary registration certificate stating course/ subjects for the upcoming year of study
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
- Parents/ guardians proof of total income (certified copy)
- Proof of residence (municipal account/ other relevant document)
Applications must be submitted to the following address (in the tender box), and must be marked “Bursary application”:
1 Dirkie Uys Street
Copies of the bursary policy can be obtained at municipal offices and libraries within the Cape Agulhas area.
Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for the submission of applications for the Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary is 20 December 2022 (at 16:00). Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact The Cape Agulhas Municipality directly:
Contact Person: Mrs Zoe Feni-Bandla / Mrs Lauren May
Tel: 028 425 5500
Please do NOT contact Cape Agulhas Municipality if this bursary has already closed.