Worley Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Worley Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Worley Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Worley Bursary 2023. Worley invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 30 September 2022
Contract type: None (Bursary Agreement) – Pay for fees, accommodation, laptop, data
Main Purpose of Job:
This recruitment drive forms part of our annual Bursary Student program and is in accordance with our Transformation and Skills Development requirements.
If you are looking for GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT, apply for Worley’s 2023 Bursary Programme Intake!
We will be awarding a total of NINE bursaries to students commencing the applicable year of study in 2023, in the following disciplines:
- 2 x MECHANICAL – 2 x 2nd year ONLY
- 3 x ELECTRICAL – 2 x 2nd year; 1 x 3rd year
- 2 x CIVIL – 2 x 2nd year ONLY
- 2 x PROCESS – 2 x 2nd year ONLY
- This bursary package covers the following:
- Registration and Tuition fees
- Residence or private student accommodation
- Book allowance
- Computer / laptop allowance
- Data allowance
- Vacation work
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Apply now if you meet the following criteria:
- You must be currently enrolled for a Bachelor of Science Degree or Bachelor of Engineering Degree at an accredited tertiary institution in South Africa.
- You must have a valid South African ID.
- You must have successfully completed your first year at university, with an average of at least 65% and no failed subjects.
**The bursary guarantees students an automatic placement in our GRADUATE programme**
CLOSING DATE 30 SEPTEMBER, 2022
How to apply
- Please send your application to :firstname.lastname@example.org