Bursaries for Geoinformatics in South Africa 2023: Are you looking for Geoinformatics bursaries in South Africa 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the various available bursaries for Geoinformatics students in South Africa 2023, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Applications are currently open for Geoinformatics bursaries in South Africa 2023.
Geoinformatics bursaries 2023 South Africa
Geoinformatics is the science and technology whereby information science infrastructure is developed and used in addressing the problems of geoscience, geography, cartography and related branches of engineering and science.
Here are a list of bursaries and scholarships that fund Geoinformatics studies:
- Absa Fellowship/ Scholarship Programme
- Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) Thapelo Madibeng Bursary
- Council for Geoscience Bursary
- CSIR Bursary
- Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) Bursary
- Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (DFFE) Bursary
- Esri South Africa Bursary
- Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development Bursary
- Gauteng Department of e-Government Bursary
- Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) Bursary
- Jones & Wagener Bursary
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Bursaries
- Kumba Iron Ore Bursary
- Masakh’iSizwe (Department of Transport and Public Works) Bursary
- Msunduzi Municipality Bursary
- North West Provincial Government Bursaries
- Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (RBIDZ) Bursary
- Rio Tinto/ Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) Bursary
- South African Council for Professional and Technical Surveyors Bursary
- Upstream Training Trust Bursary
- Western Cape Department of Agriculture Bursary
That’s all on my list of bursaries to study Geoinformatics in South Africa. I wish you success in your application.