Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose.
- Maintain the cleaning programme and use initiative on when to be flexible regarding staffing
- Ensure correct product obtained by following correct processes
- Ensure all healthcare standards are adhered to in line with Infection Control practices
- Do daily checks and follow-ups
- Management and training of staff on site including supervisor(s)
- Ensure sites are managed according to budgeted costings and growth targets.
- Will be responsible for audits done on site by the Client(s) (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Controls the Clients chemicals i.e. dilution, mixing and issuing of the chemicals
- Strong people skills and knowledge or Industrial relations
- Strong on client relationships and strong communication skills
- Understand cleaning principles and knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Business management principles, including proven financial skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment on middle management level
- Experience in managing large compliments of people and a large client portfolio
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.