Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more.
- Management and training of staff on site including supervisor(s)
- Maintain the cleaning programme and use initiative on when to be flexible regarding staffing
- Controls the Clients chemicals i.e. dilution, mixing and issuing of the chemicals
- Ensure sites are managed according to budgeted costings and growth targets.
- Ensure correct product obtained by following orrect processes
- Ensure all healthcare standards are adhered to in line with Infection Control practices
- Business management principles, including proven financial skills
- Strong on client relationships and strong communication skills
- Strong people skills and knowledge or Industrial relations
- Good understanding of scheduling of staffing and assign cleaning tasks productively to each position to achieve an output standard according to site specific SLA’s
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment on middle management level
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or Retail environment experience
- Experience in managing large compliments of people and a large client portfolio
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Mthatha, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.