Nampak is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Stores Superintendent in Bevcan Springs, Gauteng, South Africa who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Nampak
Position: Stores Superintendent
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Bevcan Springs, Gauteng, South Africa
Key Performance Areas – Jobs Near Me Gauteng 2022
- Ensure good housekeeping to outside storage areas including coil area, daily stock count of all bulk areas is conducted and inspect all areas for leaks and damage to motors and pumps.
- The overall supervisor of all existing Stores and ensuring that goods are properly taken charge and issued.
- Organise and facilitate stock takes at regular intervals to ensure that minimum 33% of total stockholding is counted on monthly basis.
- Ensure that all inventory transactions including receipts, stock transfers to other branches to other branches and issue receipts are accounted for properly in manual records and inventory software on a timely manner.
- Ensure that the 90 days report is attended to and no items goes beyond 90 days uncounted.
- Ensuring that the continuous and ad-hoc stock-checks are carried out by the stores staff under supervision and that any discrepancies are investigated and reported to the management promptly.
Job Requirements – Jobs Near Me Gauteng 2022
- Good communication skills.
- Inter-personal and team interaction skills.
- Inventory Management systems knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of quality management systems.
Qualifications & Experience – Jobs Near Me Gauteng 2022
- Stores SOP development/update experience.
- MRP/ERP experience i.e JDE, Qlickview and OnBase.
- National Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain or any related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in a stores/distribution warehouse environment in FMCG industry and 2 years’ experience in a management level.
To apply for this job please visit nampak.hua.hrsmart.com.