Bursaries for Information and Communication Technology in South Africa 2023: Are you looking for Information and Communication Technology bursaries in South Africa 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the various available bursaries for Information and Communication Technology students in South Africa 2023, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Applications are currently open for Information and Communication Technology bursaries in South Africa 2023.
Information and Communication Technology bursaries 2023 South Africa
Information and Communication Technology (also known as “ICT”) is an extension of the IT field, with the aim of unified communication and integration of computers, telecommunications, audio-visual systems, software and middleware to allow people to store, edit, access and transmit information.
Average salaries in the ICT industry include R660 000 for software developers, R110 000 for test analysts and R472 000 for web developers.
Here are a list of bursaries and scholarships for studies within the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) field:
- Access Trust Bursary
- BankSETA CPUT Bursary
- Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary
- Cape Winelands District Municipality Mayoral Bursary
- DSI-CSIR Bursary
- Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality Bursary
- Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality Bursary
- Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Bursary
- Gauteng Department of e-Government Bursary
- Internet Service Providers’ Association (ISPA) Bursary
- Public Investment Corporation (PIC) Bursary
- Pyrotec Bursary
- SAPS/ Tracker Bursary
- Signa Bursary
- South African Forestry Company Limited (SAFCOL) Bursary
- Transport Education Training Authority (TETA) Bursary
- West Coast District Municipality Bursary
- Women in IT Bursary
That’s all on my list of bursaries to study Information and Communication technology in South Africa. I wish you success in your application.