Bursaries for Food Technology in South Africa 2023: Are you looking for Food Technology bursaries in South Africa 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the various available bursaries for Food Technology students in South Africa 2023, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Applications are currently open for Food Technology bursaries in South Africa 2023.
Food Technology bursaries 2023 South Africa
Food scientists study the ingredients and chemical, microbiological and physical properties of food to ensure that it is safe for consumption. Food scientists evaluate the flavour, colour, texture and nutritional value of food.
Food technologists ensure that food processes and products are developed, manufactured and modified efficiently and safely. Food Technologists earn around R175 000 per annum.
Here are a list of bursaries and scholarships that fund Food Technology studies:
- Absa Fellowship/ Scholarship Programme
- AECI Limited Bursary
- AVI Limited Bursary
- Clover Pinnacle Bursary
- Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) Bursary
- Department of Correctional Services Bursary
- FoodBev SETA Bursary
- Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development Bursary
- IDB Education Trust Bursary Loan
- Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme
- Maize Trust Bursary
- Nestlés Future Talent Bursary
- Palabora Mining Company Bursary
- SA Cultivar & Technology Agency (SACTA) Bursary
- SAAFoST Aubrey Parsons Study Grant
- SAAFoST Brian Koeppen Memorial Scholarship
- SAAFoST Bursary (for Matric Students)
- SAAFoST Bursary (for Undergraduate Students)
- SAAFoST Foundation Bursary (for Part-Time Students)
- SAMAC Bursary
- Sasol Agriculture Trust Bursary
- Shoprite Bursaries
- SIOC Community Development Trust (SIOC-cdt) Bursary
- Sorghum Trust Scholarship
- Southern Farms Bursary
- South African Table Grape Industry (SATI) Bursary
- W&RSETA Bursary
- Western Cape Department of Agriculture Bursary
- Westfalia Fruit Bursary
That’s all on my list of bursaries to study food technology in South Africa. I wish you success in your application.