Bell Equipment Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Bell Equipment Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Bell Equipment Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Bell Equipment Bursary 2023. Bell Equipment invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 30 September 2022
Bell Equipment Bursary 2023
Bell Equipment invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Computer Engineering (BEng / BSc)
- Computer Science (BEng / BSc / BTech / NDip)
- Electrical Engineering (BEng / BSc)
- Electronic Engineering (BEng / BSc)
- Information Technology (BEng / BSc / BTech / NDip)
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng / BSc)
Bell Equipment established their bursary programme in order to assist South African students, in developing their skills in line with the business needs to enhance the available skills pool in South Africa.
Bursary recipients will be required to submit proof of registration at the university stated on the application form, before the end of March 2023.
The bursary is renewable each year, subject to the availability of funds and the student achieving satisfactory academic results. Students must reapply for funding each year, by the end of November for the following academic year.
Bursary recipients will be required to partake in paid vacation work (if required by Bell Equipment), for a minimum period of 8 weeks per year. After graduation, students may be required to accept employment at Bell Equipment (if required by Bell Equipment), for a minimum period of the equivalent of bursary funding received.
Bell Equipment Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying full-time towards one of the qualifications listed above (part-time and correspondence studies will not be funded)
- You must be entering your 2nd year of study in 2023
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa (University, University of Technology, FET College)
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65%, in the current academic year
- You must NOT be receiving any other bursary funding (except for academic performance grants awarded by your institution)
- You must be passionate about design and innovation
- You must be energetic and highly motivated
- You read and agree to the terms and conditions of the bursary (on page 8 and 9 of the application form)
How to apply for Bell Equipment Bursary
Download and complete the Bell Equipment Bursary Application Form 2023 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Identity Document (certified copy)
- Most recent statement of academic results/ reports (certified copy)
- Parent or guardians ID documents, if you are under 18 years old (certified copies)
- Parent or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ pension slips if applicable)
- Motivational letter (see page 5 of the application form)
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Post: Group Training and Development Coordinator
Bell Equipment Company / Bell Equipment Foundation Trust
Private Bag X 20046
Bell Equipment Bursary 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for Bell Equipment bursary 2023 online application is 30 September 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.