South African Police Service SASSETA Internship 2023 – Are you looking for South African Police Service SASSETA Internship online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the SAPS SASSETA Internship, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for South African Police Service SASSETA Internship 2023. South African Police Service invites qualifying South African students to apply for its SASSETA internship Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 30 September 2022
- Location: South Africa
South African Police Service SASSETA Internship 2023
South African Police Service (SAPS) invites unemployed graduates to apply for SASSETA Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant to the field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Provinces where the post is advertised
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete separate application form for each post reference number)
Human Resource Management Admin
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management / Public Administration / Business Administration / Administrative Management / Office Management and Technology, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level. Computer literacy will be and added advantage
Supply Chain Management Admin
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Transport Management, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level. Computer literacy will be and added advantage.
Financial Management Services Admin
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in B Com Accounting / Bachelors of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting / B Com in Financial Management / Business Administration / Business Management / Cost Management and Accounting / Public Finance Management and Administration, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
How to apply SAPS SASSETA Internship
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICE SASSETA INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE INTERNSHIP REQUIREMENTS
The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
Applicants must also submit a CV and copy of their ID.
SAPS SASSETA Internship 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for South African Police Service SASSETA Internship 2023 online application is 30 September 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.