SAICA Graduate Internships 2023 – Are you looking for SAICA Graduate Internship Program online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the SAICA Graduate Internship Programme, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for SAICA Graduate Internship Programme 2023. SAICA invites qualifying unemployed South African graduates to apply for its internship Programme for 2023.
- Closing Date: 21 October 2022
- Location: Illovo, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
SAICA Graduate Internship 2023
The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for 12 – 24 months Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Way of working: Hybrid
Eligibility: Any Graduate with no previous internship programme experience and who has completed a minimum of a National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, Applicants who need to complete Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or practicals to complete their qualifications are also encouraged to apply.
- Eagerness to learn and embrace new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Cross functional interest.
- High energy with commitment towards high standards.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Opportunities exists in the following business units and fields of study:
Reference Number: SAICA 22/01
- National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Office Administration
Reference Number: SAICA 22/02
- National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies / Accountancy Studies
Reference Number: SAICA 22/03
- National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Design / Marketing Management
Reference Number: SAICA 22/04
- National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Media Studies / Journalism
Reference Number: SAICA 22/05
- National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Brand Management
Membership/Data Centre & Contact Centre
Reference Number: SAICA 22/06
- National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Customer Service / Contact Centre
Ethics and Compliance
Reference Number: SAICA 22/07
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Reference Number: SAICA 22/08
- National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Risk and Audit
Reference Number: SAICA 22/09
- BCom Risk Management
Reference Number: SAICA 22/10
- Masters in Industrial and Organisational Psychology (IOP Internship)
Human Capital Business Partnering
Reference Number: SAICA 22/11
- National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
How to apply
Applicants must attach a recent copy of the CV. certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academe record) and ID
Applicants must quote a Reference Number for the applied field exposure
Applications are to be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for the submission of application for SAICA Graduate Internship Programme 2023 is 21 October 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.