National Disaster Management Centre Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for National Disaster Management Centre Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the National Disaster Management Centre Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for National Disaster Management Centre Bursary 2023. National Disaster Management Centre (NDMC) invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 30 September 2022
The Department of Cooperative Governance (DCoG), through the National Disaster Management Centre (NDMC) invites South African qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate studies, towards a qualification in Disaster Management (or a related field).
Successful candidates will be contacted by 10 October 2022 at the latest – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. Bursary recipients will be required to sign a bursary contract with DCoG, through the NDMC.
NDMC Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification, in Disaster Management or a related field (excluding Certificates and PHD qualifications)
- You must be studying/ applied to study/ accepted to study/ registered to study at a public institution of higher learning in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 62% for all subjects in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 62%, if currently studying
- You must have a total income of LESS than R350 000 per year, if you are employed
- You must have a total household income of LESS than R350 000 per year, if you are unemployed
- Preference will be given to unemployed students studying towards a Disaster Management qualification
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: NDMC Bursary Application 2023
Applicants will be required to Register an Accountbefore they can Login and apply.