Black Management Forum Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Black Management Forum Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Black Management Forum Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Black Management Forum Bursary 2023. Black Management Forum invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: October 13, 2022
Black Management Forum Bursary 2023
The Black Management Forum (BMF), formed in 1976, is a non-racial, non-partisan and non-sexist organisation, which focuses on developing managerial leadership and creating managerial structures that reflect the demographics and values of South Africa.
What Does Black Management Forum Bursary Cover?
The Black Management Forum (BMF) is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for studies within STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), including:
Black Management Forum Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be currently in Matric, in 2022
- You must intend on studying within one of the fields listed above, in 2023
- You must be accepted to study at a recognised tertiary institution in 2023
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% in Matric (excluding Life Orientation and a second language)
- You must have proven financial need
- You must reside in one of the following areas:
- Eastern Cape: Buffalo City, Nelson Mandela Bay or OR Tambo
- Free State: Mangaung or Thabo Mofutsanyana
- Gauteng: Ekurhuleni, Johannesburg, Sedibeng or Tshwane
- KwaZulu-Natal: eThekwini, King Cetshwayo or uMgungundlovu
- Limpopo: Capricorn, Mopani, Sekhukhune or Vhembe
- Mpumalanga: Bushbuckridge, KwaMhlanga or Mbombela
- North West: Bojanala, Madibeng or Mmakau
- Northern Cape: Frances Baard or John Taolo
- Western Cape: Khayelitsha or Mitchells Plain
How to Apply for Black Management Forum Bursary
Students who meet all of the above eligibility criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results (certified copy)
- Proof of university acceptance (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of residence
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips or employment letter if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ affidavit if self-employed/ 3 months latest bank statements/ signed and stamped letter from Department of Social Services if on pension, child support or orphan grant)
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “BMF Foundation Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Black Management Forum Bursary 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for the submission of applications for Black Management Forum Bursary is 13 October 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Black Management Forum (BMF) directly:
Contact person: Mamello Mpelo
Tel: 011 784 4407
Please do NOT contact the BMF if this bursary has already closed.