Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
- Notifies supervisor of food and supplies needed. Checks in food and supplies as necessary.
- Serves food as required. Maintains maximum standards of sanitation and safety.
- Uses our Standardized Recipe Card for preparing all products.
- Cleans kitchen, kitchen utensils and equipment; secures refrigerator and freezer.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Promptly reports equipment and food quality to kitchen Manager.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Proven knowledge on costing and controls
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 20kg.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen personnel.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- National Senior Certificate
- At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Philippi, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.