Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Tsebo Facilities Solution is looking for a Maintance handyman who will be responsible to provide technical support with regard to reactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance, within service level agreements.
- Annual road markings of parking bay lines, road lines, manhole covers, etc.
- Assist with Basic Tiling, Flooring, Waterproofing and Plumbing work as and when required.
- Assist other maintenance staff within the department as and when required
- Provide a list of required materials to the Building Manager to enable successful execution of Maintenance Tasks.
- Ensure that best Operating Practice is applied when undertaking Maintenance Tasks / Repairs.
- All Staff to fully adhere to TFS House Rules and the Occupational Health & Safety (OSH) Act.
- Complete and issue Work orders to Maintenance coordinator on a daily basis.
- Service orientated and team focused with particular attention to detail
- Ability to manage more than one situation at a time
- Ability to plan, organise and control own work effort
- Good Knowledge of tools and materials used in the assigned area of responsibility
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years’ working experience in a similar environment
- Certificate in Plumbing, Building, Painting, or Carpentry
- 1-2 years’ customer service experience
- Grade 10
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.