Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented International Accounts Payable Team Leader to join our Finance Team in Cape Town. We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative and hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related Total Remuneration Package, which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored, as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Develop and implement standardized departmental controls and policies to ensure increased accuracy and efficiency, to scale International trade..
- Responsible for all international trade vendor payments end to end
- Build, train, manage, maintain and an effective and independent team, to handle day-to-day responsibilities.
- Full ownership of all supporting documentation flow, relating to direct imports, in line with best practice and relevant legislation
- Manage the supplier onboarding and maintenance process, including continuing development of the process at scale
- Work closely with import clearing agencies, international trade department and buying team, to optimize processes and automate transactional flow
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead from the front
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in managing a team
- Relevant tertiary qualification in accounting (BCom Accounting preferred)
- 3-4 years experience in International Accounts Payable or similar position for Trade suppliers
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.