Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Automation Technician to join our team at the Cape Town Warehouse. We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Effective planning, including timeous spares procurement for planned repairs and breakdown repairs.
- Ensure maximum line efficiency, throughput rate, maximise up time and effectively manage critical spares as required for the DC to actively ensure correct spares holding and minimise cost and downtime.
- Support implementation of projects, active execution and support of continuous improvement projects to support the warehouse drive to improve quality, throughput whilst minimising cost.
- Ensure that all equipment is operating in design specification parameters to eliminate down time; effective implementation and execution of the equipment preventative maintenance system.
- Execution of and adherence to all safety requirements, inspection and repairs as and when required
- Comfortable with change and excellent team player
- Strong organizational & prioritization skills
- Ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Be able to work in a pressured environment.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12, Maths & Science
- Preferable wiremans license and experience of OHS systems.
- At least 3 or more years of related work and knowledge
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.