- Implement correct ordering process and report inefficiencies to appropriate role players.
- Plan range according to store layouts, sales history, and customer requirements.
- Develop range at store level according to market and seasonal requirements,
- Lease with store owners and company divisions relating to department performance.
- Assisting with Fruit and Veg service department standards as store openings, re launches and revamp
- Develop growth strategies in conjunction with franchises to meet targets.
- Identify opportunities for increased company sales to franchises.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of OHSA
- Merchandising standards and principles
- MS Office Skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years fruit and veg specialist experience
- 3-5 years management experience with supermarket environment
- Retail Diploma
- Company: SPAR
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Brackenfell, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.