Website North West University
To execute infrastructure development, refurbishment, macro maintenance and minor building works across multi-campus properties and estates ensuring alignment with the NWU strategic agenda University standards and regulatory requirements and to provide oversight for all phases of construction projects.
- Ensure that all construction projects are completed within the conditions of contracts, specifications, quality standards, safety compliance and project budgets.
- Manage and oversee projects within the department and manage professional teams
- Oversee concept design phase of projects in accordance with user requirements, statutory requirements, University standards and approved budgets.
- Prepare monthly management reports, indicating deviations in respect of project schedules and budgets, as well as highlighting potential legal, safety and quality risks.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Membership of a recognised professional body (ESCA, SACPCMP, SACAP, SACQSP)
- Diploma in project management (NQF 6);
- Professional Registration as Professional Quantity Surveyor – PrQS, Professional Engineer – PrEng, Professional Construction Project Manager – PrCPM, Professional Architect – PrArch
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit nwu.ci.hr.