Website Adcorp Group
Lead and execute Functional Application Support of Human Capital Management (HCM) System: Personnel Administration, Payroll, Time Management and Leave Management (SAP HR). Lead the functional design of the development of HR applications system solutions inclusive of systems project and change requests. Support and maintenance of HR ERP system. Quality assurance of all the end-product solutions before applied on the production environment. Advise on best practice systems solutions to enable Payroll and Benefits Centre processes.
- Responsible to first line support and solutions designs of the human resources technology solutions: Personnel Administration, Payroll, Time Management and Leave Management (SAP HR).
- Responsible for integration of all systems support with the Process Integration and Project Management team.
- Lead team in system testing for quality assurance.
- Ensure and monitor that processes are in place to proactively protect consistent service quality.
- Ensure management of change control and service acceptance.
- Ensure that system support and developments are in accordance to the agreed SLA.
- Provides expert incident and problem management support to issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit.
- Align with IM and internal team, to ensure a seamless end-to-end delivery of service for the HR Customers.
- Ensures that technological platforms are in an acceptable state to support customer environment and best service solution.
- Takes an active role in supporting new business opportunities, transitions and implementation of new system capability.
- Certification & Professional Membership
- Min Experience
- University Bachelor’s Degree (Informatics/ Information Science or related)
- 6+ relevant years SAP HR experience (must)
Company: Adcorp Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A