Website Santam Insurance
The individual will be supporting the head of FRM to ensure that the financial risk management function performs its duties as set out in the FRM charter, which includes technical provisions, capital requirements, asset allocation, reinsurance arrangements and compliance with related regulatory reporting requirements.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Santam Careers Cape Town
- Support the regulatory reporting team with the completion of various returns.
- Capital management – Monitoring and management of capital adequacy in alignment with the Santam Group’s risk appetite framework and in compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Performing Santam’s regulatory solvency capital requirements on a quarterly basis and assist the regulatory reporting team with the SAM returns.
- Maintenance and development of Santam’s internal model.
- Assist the head of FRM to conduct the own risk and solvency assessment (ORSA) and produce the ORSA report.
- Calculation of technical provisions on various bases.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Santam Careers Cape Town
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Highly self-motivated individual
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: Santam Careers Cape Town
- Short-term experience is valuable (3-5 years)
- Nearly qualified actuary or an individual with a strong statistical background
JOB DETAILS: Santam Careers Cape Town
- Company: Santam Insurance
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.santam.co.za.