A career within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
- Support the external tax training function on development of material
- Support the knowledge management function by harvesting, storing and communicating knowledge
- Support the identification, development and communication of tax solutions, opportunities and demand creation assets
- Assist with the compilation and updating of various tax publications such as Tax Alerts, Synopsis, Worldwide Tax Summaries, etc.
- Support the tax technical and policy function
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure;
- Organisation and time management skills;
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and multitask;
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Qualified CA (SA) or have a legal degree
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.