At the Administrative level, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Working with the SAICA Administrator to ensure Trainees are booked appropriately to ensure core hours are met.
- Completion of time and expense claims for Partners
- Downloading of risk reports for the team – circulating and attending to queries raised
- Running of Job Costing reports for the line of service leader and providing any other information as required
- Travel bookings – flights, accommodation and car hire (local and international)
- Compilation and typing of proposals, presentations and general correspondence
- Ability to communicate with high-level individuals.
- Preparation of professional correspondence
- Preparation of executive packs and presentations
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years administrative support within a professional services firm
- Bookeeping / Executive secretarial diploma
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.