Website North West University
This position is responsible for the development, delivery and coordination of Midwifery modules in the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes in the School of Nursing Science, Potchefstroom, North-West University. Key responsibilities will include engaging in teaching and learning activities, academic quality assurance, curriculum development, support in e-learning, tutor capacity development and leadership in the trends of higher education and statutory regulations. Active participation within the School of Nursing Science, Potchefstroom campus, North-West University research programmes.
- Developing and maintaining strategic and productive partnerships, connections and relationships with people, groups and organisations at local, national and international levels
- Research and Scholarship by conducting research and disseminate research outcomes in a relevant and appropriate manner; attract and supervise higher degree students; enhance the research profile of the School of Nursing Science (Potchefstroom)
- Management and Administration by planning, reviewing and managing resources to facilitate teaching and learning in the School; advise and support on innovation and good practice in teaching and learning and research; represent the School of Nursing Science (Potchefstroom campus) in relevant internal and external groups, meetings and committees as appropriate; contribute to the development of the School through academic leadership and participation in strategic
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
5 years’ Clinical experience as a Professional Nurse
- A PhD degree in Nursing (Ass Prof / Prof)
- Degree with General Nursing Science, Midwifery, Community and Psychiatric Nursing Science
- Degree / Diploma in Nursing Education and Nursing Management
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit nwu.ci.hr.