Website Marriott International
Create, bake and decorate pastries and desserts according to specific dietary requirements, example (gluten free, sugar free, diabetes- friendly etc.) Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking/baking. Test foods to ensure proper preparation and temperature Effective supervision of section MEP / planning to ensure consistency in food quality and execution, presentation and service delivery. Assist with the quality, presentation and preparation through innovative and varied menu planning. Assist in staff development and training. To support the Food cost target, with control of wastage and productivity to ensure maximum profit – i.e. casual labour, departmental expenses, monthly stock takes and O/E counts.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Marriott Job Application 2022
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.