Website North West University
This positions forms part of the ITC Operations & Infrastructure group and is the Manager of Systems division. The role of Systems group is to design, develop and implement software related building block to match the Provided Infrastructure. The combination of abstracted infrastructure and software related building blocks are used to provision a platform for Administration systems, Teaching and Learning systems and Research systems.
North West University Jobs Near Me 2022
- Negotiates and resolves contractual issues, including failure to meet contractual obligations.
Promotes change control processes and leads variation negotiations when necessary.
- Plans, directs, and co-ordinates activities to manage and implement a programme from contract /proposal initiation to final operational stage; plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the programme.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and successful completion of complex projects (typically greater than 12 months, with significant business, political, or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies), ensuring that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained.
- Takes responsibility for the design, procurement, installation, upgrading, operation, control, maintenance (including storage and communication of data, voice, text, audio, and images) and effective use of IT infrastructure components and monitors their performance.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 10 years’ plus experience in Enterprise IT Systems (environment more than 5 000 users and 400 plus servers) that include at least 2 years at SFIA level 6 (as indicated below ito. Competencies) in the following key functions:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (NQF7) or Advance Diploma at NQF6 and 5-10 years working experience at this level or 6 years Equivalent IT Certifications with10 years relevantexperience
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North West, South Africa,
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit nwu.ci.hr.