BroadReach is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Coach Mpilo in Ermelo, Mpumalanga, South Africa who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Full time job.
Employer Name: BroadReach
Position: Coach Mpilo
Employment type: Full time
Location: Ermelo, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Coach Mpilo provides patient-centred, community-based support to male clients that require intensified counselling, one-on-one education and follow-up, to navigate them successfully through to self-sufficient diagnosis and management of their illness. They provide peer-based, experiential-based support and counselling inclusive of motivating men to be tested, encouragement and support to honour clinical appointments for initiation or follow up, treatment adherence counselling, and provide assistance to address multiple psychosocial and/or health related needs.
Key Responsibilities – Broadreach Vacancies Mpumalanga 2022
- Support at least 40 men simultaneously by the end of month 2 to either initiate, maintain, or return to treatment
- Keep a record of the status and performance of mentees as outlined in the ‘Performance and Assessment Pack’
- Consult the Squad Leader for any problems or challenges faced that you are unable to solve yourself.
- Provide assistance to men to self-screen themselves utilizing HIV Self-screening and TB screening apps and support their linkage to confirmatory testing services if screen positive.
- Provide weekly and adhoc progress reports of all enrolled cases to clinicians of affiliated facilities.
- Provide personalized support to all men recruited into your team, assisting them to conquer the barriers (social, emotional, etc) that hinder their treatment initiation or adherence and that also hinder their required visits to the clinic(s) in his area of operation.
Job Requirements – Broadreach Vacancies Mpumalanga 2022
- Ability to manage Coach Mpilo data and paperwork requirement
- Capacity to work with selected clinics
- Good project-based communication skills
- Non-negotiable – proven ability to recruit, support and mentor at least 30 MLHIV in the Coach Mpilo programme
- Ability to problem solve and escalate player challenges where necessary to Super Coach
Qualification & Experience – Jobs Near Me South Africa
- Matric or Higher educational qualification
- Knowledge of basic HIV and HIV counselling experience
- Lay counsellor certificate
To apply for this job please visit broadreachcorporation.com.