Website Adcorp Group
A Global Digital Transformation Company with its software products used by Enterprises around the world, is calling on you as they are expanding and taking on new projects. Their services and software products are used by Telco’s, Financial Services etc to extract greater value from their existing infrastructure, whether through improved analytics, deaccessioning or AI. If your contract is coming to an end or you are keen to join a Global Giant on a fixed term 12 month project and you are set up to work fully remote (Anywhere in SA) then we need to talk.
- Experience in Big Data technologies would be an advantage
- PowerBI knowledge and experience would an advantage
- Solid experience in SQL development, and in building aggregated data marts, reports and dashboards.
- You will have strong documentation skills
- Experience in user testing
- Previous experience with Telcom domain is paramount.
- You have a structured approach to development (measuring, monitoring, and testing)
- 2-5 years + Data Analysis experience
- Strong technical background with 4-6 years of relevant experience as a Data Engineering,
- You are dedicated to writing and maintaining high quality code.
- Solid understanding of, and experience with, Business Intelligence and Data warehousing concepts
- Experience in Hive, Presto or similar would an advantage
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good understanding of BI – Data warehouse DB Concepts
- In depth understanding of the data source such as EMM, MSC, ICT, CCN, MAPS, SDP and or other telco data sources
- SQL skills are mandatory
Company: Adcorp Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A