Website Marriott International
First impressions are everything. When guests arrive at our hotels, we want that impression to be memorable. The same goes for departures. When guests leave, we want them to go with a smile and a feeling that we were there for them throughout their stay. We want to build an experience that is memorable and unique from start to finish. Our Guest Arrival Experts take the initiative to deliver a wide range of services that guide guests through their arrival and departure experiences. They are empowered to move about their space and do what needs to be done. Whether processing operational needs, addressing guest requests, completing reports, or sharing the highlights of the local area, the Guest Arrival Expert makes transactions feel like part of the experience.
- Guest Arrival Experts will be on their feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended time) and taking a hands-on approach to work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and objects weighing more than 75 pounds with assistance..
- No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – creating a safe workplace, following company policies and procedures, maintaining confidentiality, protecting company assets, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional.
- Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for Guest Arrival Experts – to get it right for our guests and our business each and every time.
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.