Website Adcorp Group
To manage donor funds in accordance with donor contracts. An experienced Finance manager is required to fulfil the duties and obligations of financial management and control of donor funds.
- Ensure that the organization’s financial records and recordkeeping methods are following applicable standards and regulations.
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and financial forecasts.
- Reconciliation of donor fund activities and expenditures to the cash and bank accounts of the organisation.
- Improve business processes by development of automated expense allocation protocols.
- Manage employees and contractors who are responsible for budgeting.
- Assist with external and internal audit process.
- Contribute to an ethical business culture and environment by strict adherence to laws and regulations of the company and society in general.
- Analyse market trends and identify opportunities for growth/expansion.
- Give interim approval to expenditures.
- Manage staff that may be assigned to.
- Analyse data and advise top management on how to maximize return on investment.
- Periodically review the organization’s financial reports and identify opportunities for cost reduction.
- Contribute to the preparation of annual financial statements and monthly management accounts.
- Provide guidance to non-financial managers on donor fund financial rules and regulations.
- Five or more years’ experience as a finance manager is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration is required.
- Qualified CA (SA) or minimum BCom with articles served, associate general accountant (AGA, CIMA, CIS)
- Project management experience.
Company: Adcorp Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A