Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Remain informed of new technical developments and cyber trends in the industry.
- Implement the plan to Install, Configure, test and maintain operating systems application software and system management tools
- Work with team members, on –site consultants, partners, companies, third mparties and clients to define and deploy technology solutions.
- Provide assistant with all Installed Computer Server Systems and Infrastructure.
- Serve as a troubleshooter on complex Information Technology problems and acts as second- level escalation points.
- Perform complex implementation and maintenance tasks.
- Capture technical and business.
- Investigate and implement automatization where possible to alleviate day to day workloads.
- Provide assistance with the creation of mdocumentation such as system design documentation and topology diagrams.
- Identify shortcomings and report thereon.
- Possess knowledge of skills Development Act.
- Knowledge of Public Service Act and Regulations.
- Have a knowledge of Employment Equity Act.
- Have Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Possess knowledge of basic Conditions of Employment Act.
- Have Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act and Treasury Regulations. KwaZulu-Natal Health Act.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of three (3) years of working experience as an infrastructure engineer in relevant field
- Matric (Grade 12), PLUS Three (3 year) relevant Information Communication Technology Diploma/ Degree OR Comp TIA A+, N+, MCSE, other certificates will provide extra advantage MCSA, SOPHOS, Hyper V, VMWare, System Centre, MSSQL, GROWING KWAZULU-NATAL TOGETHER Exchange, WSUS, DPM PLUS.
- Unendorsed valid Code B driver’s license (Code 08).
- Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.kznhealth.gov.za.