Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Assist with the implementation of medicine availability monitoring systems and intervention within the district.
- Provide technical support to the District Health Management Teams, Health
- Programmes and Pharmaceuticals and Therapeutic committees (including associated sub-committees.
- Ensure effective, efficient and economically management of resources allocated to EThekwini District
- Support the provision of optimal Pharmaceutical Services in the District whiles ensuring legislative compliance by all facilities within the district.
- Assist with implementation of Special projects (Pharmaceutical aspects).
- Facilitate the implementation of the Essential Medicine Programme of South Africa within the district.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Knowledge of public sector pharmacy, as well as relevant acts, regulations, District Health System Ideal Hospital, National Core Standards, EML, Good Pharmacy Practice, policies and procedures, and the National Drug Policy.
- Sound understanding of Procurement reforms and the CCMDD program.
- Sound knowledge of legislation relating to pharmaceutical practice in South Africa.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of three (3) years public sector experience as Assistant Director Pharmaceutical Services.
- Current registration with the SAPC as a Pharmacist.
- Senior Certificate STD 10/Grade 12 Plus Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.kznhealth.gov.za.