A career within Data and Analytics services will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology.
- Analyze and develop requirement specifications, data mapping, contextual and technical diagrams, and flowcharts in collaboration with the data engineers and business analysts.
- Assist with the development of operational and system process documentation.
- Project and support tasks as assigned through the Africa Tech Product Line backlogs.
- Meet and coordinate with internal product teams and service line stakeholders to understand project scope, system goals, and resultant data requirements.
- Maintenance of professional relationships and communication with key stakeholders.
- Assist with the documentation and delivery of data environment health check reports to product stakeholders.
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant technical solutions
- Understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with data engineering and database maintenance and administration
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis (ideally with a data focus)
- Experience documenting, testing, training, and implementing new systems or components
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.