The Data Analyst (Growth) will play a key role within the Data Science (Growth) team. Mr D’s Growth team is a multi-disciplinary, connected team, solving large scale problems within the acquisition, CRM (marketing automation), Data Science, Advertising and Partner Promotional Activities. In this role you will be challenged to solve complex problems across Mr D Growth functions.
- Analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Analysing datasets to answer questions posed by the Growth Team.
- Presenting weekly campaign analysis insights for CRM (Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing and Promotional activities.
- Fetching data from internal data sources (using SQL) & preparing it for analysis (using Python & Excel).
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and behavioral data.
- Creating data visualizations and campaign performance reports.
- Ability to translate business needs and goals into analytic approach and response
- A high-energy with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Strong leadership and mentor skills
- Ability to work on and prioritise multiple projects that will impact the business at various levels.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 2 or more years work experience in an analytics or programming environment.
- Extensive experience working with the Python & SQL programming languages.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in science, engineering or commerce.
- Analytics and or Data Science qualification advantageous.
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.