Website Department of Agriculture Land Reform and Rural Development
The Department of Agriculture Land Reform and Rural Development invites qualified South African candidates to apply for the post of Messenger.
- Company: Department of Agriculture Land Reform and Rural Development
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
- Application Deadline: 21 October 2022
Ref No: 3/2/1/2022/601
Directorate: Human Resource Administration
Salary : R104 073 per annum (Level 02)
Centre : Gauteng (Pretoria)
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 10 Certificate.
- No experience required.
- Job related skills: Computer literacy, Sound organisational skills, Good people skills, Communication skills (basic written), Client orientation and customer focus.
Key Responsibilities :
- Perform messenger functions.
- Sort and arrange correspondence in the registry.
- Collect, distribute and circulate correspondence (mail, parcels, documents and files).
- Record and control correspondences register.
- Sort mail, files, documents and parcels.
- Ensure that items to collect are sealed and addressed.
- Collect mail, files, documents and parcels to addressers.
- Deliver mail, files, documents and parcels to addressees.
- Ensure that recipients sign on the delivery book / register.
- Record contents and physical addresses in a delivery book / register.
- Perform general office assistant tasks.
- Make copies, fax and shred documents.
For enquiries, contact : Ms L Maphutha Tel No: (012) 319 7080
How to Apply :
Applications can be submitted by post to: Private Bag X833, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to: 184 Jeff Masemola Street (formerly known as Jacob Mare), corner of Jeff Masemola and Paul Kruger Streets, Pretoria or to Agriculture Place, 20 Steve Biko (formerly Beatrix) Street, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001.
Note : Coloured, Indian and White Males and African, Coloured, Indian and White Females and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.