Website North West University
Perform teaching and learning. Students need to rotate and gain clinical experience with the clinical accompanists.
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership, and organisation skills
- People-oriented approach evident in working in groups and with colleagues
- Time management skills to work independently (on their own and without supervision).
- Excellent people and conflict resolution skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
1 – 2 years practical experience
- Bachelor of Health Sciences in Biokinetics / Honours in Biokinetics
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit nwu.ci.hr.