Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented MLOps Engineer to join our team. We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- A thorough understanding of operational engineering best practices, covering system scalability, distributed systems, system and data security, access controls, data privacy and automation practices (such as Continuous Training/CT).
- An understanding of software deployment tools, deployment strategies and model serving.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- In the event that a candidate does not have a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Diploma (in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field), an equivalent experience requirement must be met, which equates to a minimum of 6 years of Software Development (DevOps or MLOps) experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field or related experience and a minimum of 3 years of Software Development (DevOps or MLOps) experience is required.
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.