Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Customer Service Team Leader to join our team in Cape Town. We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Identify and escalate problem areas, trends and training opportunities to the appropriate stakeholder/s
- Identify and escalate potential system and process improvements with the aim to enhance the customer’s journey.
- Ensuring that the productivity targets for a call and email monitoring are met as per internal service level agreements.
- Deliver individual/group coaching sessions to ensure KPI Targets are met.
- Ensuring that the quality targets for call and email monitoring are met as per set out for KPI’s.
- Measuring & Managing internal customer attendance & Time Keeping
- Drive and motivate your team to achieve targets.
- Manage your team’s probation period through regular performance discussions and coaching.
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills – display the qualities of a leader and set a good example
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an effective team member and leader
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Min. 18 months + customer service experience in related positions
- Senior Certificate and ideally some post-matric study
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.