BroadReach is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of TB Technical Advisor in Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Full time job.
Employer Name: BroadReach
Position: TB Technical Advisor
Employment type: Full time
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
The Technical Advisor will provide overall technical leadership and expertise on the design and implementation of a large-scale USAID-funded program focused on prevention, care and treatment of tuberculosis (TB) in South Africa. As part of the project’s senior leadership team, he/she will be responsible for ensuring that the technical direction of the project is evidence-driven, integrates the latest technical and scientific developments, and advances the achievement of the project’s goals and objectives.
Job Responsibilities – Broadreach Careers 2022
- Provide technical leadership for national, provincial and district level efforts to expand access to TB services, increase TB coverage and patient-centered service delivery, improve prevention of TB transmission and development of TB disease, and ensure the sustainability of South Africa’s TB response systems. This includes supervising other technical staff and local partners working on those program components.
- Support collection and analysis of project data, capture and share lessons learned and best practices, and contribute to the project learning agenda and adaptive management.
- Support the development of evidence-driven project strategies and workplans as well as monitoring of the project in collaboration with government and donor stakeholders and other implementing partners.
- Ensure that project is technically sound, evidence-based and responsive to the needs of the target population, and ensure a comprehensive and contextualized approach integrating gender, inclusion and protection mainstreaming.
Job Requirements – Broadreach Careers 2022
- Ability to produce results and meet all deliverables and targets in a timely manner.
- Confident and comfortable to challenge senior stakeholder thinking
- Good influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels
- Ability to travel locally and internationally.
Qualification & Experience – Jobs Near Me South Africa
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the design and implementation of TB programs and in technical leadership positions.
- Medical degree in a clinical discipline or PhD in public health or related field, with significant project management experience preferred.
- Advanced degree in medicine, public health, nursing, or other relevant field, preferably with a specialization in epidemiology or infectious disease.
To apply for this job please visit broadreachcorporation.com.