Author Central allows verified authors to create an account where they can claim their titles and add content that will appear on a customer-facing author page. Author pages link to their books’ detail pages, and vice versa. The Author Central Specialist will be the front line interface between Amazon and authors. Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment.
- Process and respond to emails and/or phone calls in Portuguese and English
- Work on developing standard responses for common questions
- Remotely calibrate with peers and leads on other sites of the network to ensure consistent experience to publishers and authors and optimize internal processes
- Proven Portuguese and English verbal and written fluency skills.
- 1+ years of previous experience in a contact center environment.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with external/internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to understand complex issues
- Proficiency en MS Office package (Excel, Word) and HTML
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide on course of action on when and to whom to escalate
- Detail oriented and process focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner
- Experience in a technical support process, especially for web enabled software products or services
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.
- Company: Amazon
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.