At , we’re hiring highly technical Cloud Transformation Consultants to help our partners and clients develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government.
- Solutions – Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in on-site visits with prospective customers, understanding customer requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
- Delivery – Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private and public services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using services.
- Insights – Work with engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of services.
- Expertise – Collaborate with field business development, marketing, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Amazon Careers Work From Home 2023
- Act as customer trusted advisor, by being able to communicate with IT Directors, and Head of Technology.
- Able to lead partners effectively through project executions.
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 10+ of IT implementation experience.
- Managed mass migrations (not necessarily in cloud) is important.
- Bring best practices in the to the design and implementation.
- Infrastructure knowledge covering security, network, server, and storage is important
- Produce replicable solutions that can scale the go-to-market and accelerate delivery of projects.
- Ability to work closely with customers to identify their pain points and articulate the right solutions and making the right architecture decisions.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent degree and/or experience.
- Technology senior architect, who has solid delivery experience leading complex projects, and large teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.