Solutions Architects work hand in hand with AWS customers to help them make the most of the Cloud. They are at the crossroads of business and technology and engage with organizations at all stages of cloud adoption, helping customer adopt the best solution for their needs.
Our Associate Solutions Architects are passionate technologists with a demonstrated ability to learn. They are help customers build infrastructures and applications at scale. In this role, you will partner across AWS teams to help customers craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help organizations understand best practices around cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help customers use AWS within their organizations.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Amazon Careers Johannesburg 2022
- Share the voice of the customer to help improve AWS services over time
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Architect for the immediate and future business or technical needs.
- Create solutions that are secure, scalable, reliable, and performant.
- Advocate and educate about AWS technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
- Participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
- Run effective meetings both internally, and with customers while learning to build consensus.
- Build technical relationships with customers and operate as their trusted advisor.
- Work with customers to accelerate their projects and recommend best-practice architectures in line with their long-term business outcomes.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: Cloud Architecture, Solutions Architecture or Infrastructure Architecture
- Passion for technology and for learning
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
JOB DETAILS: Amazon Careers Johannesburg 2022
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.