Website AECI Limited
- Lead all electrical and instrumentation work on site including breakdowns and planned maintenance, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance.
- Respond to callout after hour for all plant support.
- Lead /manage contractor activities on site.
- Provide support for mechanical work on site.
- Provide Relief for Shift Operations technicians during leave cover.
- Drive and maintain Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programme on site.
- Must be able to work unsupervised, with good technical skills.
- Knowledge in Siemens control systems.
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Analytical Thinking Skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in
- LV (low voltage) applications
- Experience in mechanical repairs and plant operations will be an advantage
- Experience in MV (medium voltage) applications will be an added advantage)
- Company: AECI Limited
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Merebank, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit aeci.erecruit.co.